How to stop call recording on any mobile step by step: Call Recording or Auto Call record is a good feature for recording any incoming and outgoing call. Most android phones have call recording features built-in. You can turn on or off the call recording feature from the call setting option.
Stop Call Recording on Android Mobile
Mostly On any android mobile call recording feature is turned off by default. If you have enabled this feature then follow the below steps to disable the auto call recording feature. This method works on any Xiaomi, Mi, Oppo, Vivo, Micromax, Samsung, and One Plus Android Mobile.
How Disable Auto Call Record –
Follow the below steps To Stop Call Recording Feature Permanently-
1 – To disable this feature go to the settings option from the phone’s main menu.
2- Find Call Setting Option and Click.
3- Tap on Call Recording Option From Call Setting.
4- Now You Can See The On /Off button To disable Auto Call Record. Click the turn-off Button To Disable it.
Some phone doesn’t come with auto call recording so user installs some third-party apps to record calls in that case you have to uninstall the app to disable call recording.
How to Uninstall Auto Call Record App
- To Uninstall The Auto Call Record App Go To Your Phone’s Main Menu
- Click On All Apps
- Find The “Auto Call Recorder” App From The List
- Select The app and Click Uninstall
Thanks For Visiting Patachalgya.com. You can contact us if you face any problem disabling Auto Call Record.
Stop Call Recording on Feature Phone
Some of the feature phones also come with Auto call recording. To disable call recording on a feature phone follow the below steps.
- Open Call Settings
- Find Auto Call Recorder Option and Click on Turn Off
Benefit Of Auto Call Recording
- Record calls per phone number or contact name
- Manual and auto call recording both side voice
- high-quality HD MP3 and WAV audio formats
- Play audio recorded conversations
- Record incoming and outgoing call
- Some apps also allow saving recorded calls on cloud storage.