Did you think about what will happen to your joined groups if you uninstall WhatsApp?. How to recover old chats learn everything from this single post.
What is Whatsapp?
Whatsapp is a popular messaging application used by most mobile users owned by Facebook Inc. Whatsapp allows users to send text, Photos, and Videos easily with one click from any mobile device without any charges. You can also use Whatsapp on Your computer. Whatsapp founded 12 years ago on24 February 2009. Whastapp headquarters is in Mountain View, California United States.
How to Install Whatsapp?
Whatsapp is a free application available on Android and iOS. To use WhatsApp you need to download and install Whatsapp Messanger App. The download is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you are an android user, You will find this app on Playstore. If you use iPhone, You will find this application on Apple App Store. Whatapp is free to use and download.
Follow the below steps to Install Whatsapp On Your Mobile
- Open Your Mobile’s App Store
- Search “Whatsapp”
- Download and Install this Application.
- Open The Downloaded App & Accept Terms and Condition.
- Enter Your Mobile Number
- You will receive an OTP On your mobile.
- Verification will be done automatically. Also, you can manually enter OTP(One Time Password)
- Now you can start messaging.
Also, Read – Tutorials Page
If I Uninstall WhatsApp Will I Be Removed From Groups?
No. You will not be removed from the existing joined groups if you uninstall WhatsApp. Your chats will be deleted if you uninstall the app from your phone. On the other side, old chats can be recovered. We will also discuss How to recover old chats after uninstalling the app.
There are Three Possible Reasons If You Get Automatically Exited From Groups
One – You have manually exited the group.
Two- You recently deactivated your account in the past and then you have reactivated the same account.
Three- Group Admin Removed You.
How To Recover Old Chats After Uninstalling Whatsapp –
Yes, it’s possible to recover old chats after uninstalling WhatsApp. Whatapp comes with inbuilt auto Backup features. Every week this app uploads its backup to Google account. To restore old chats you must sign in with the same Gmail account.
Restore Your Old Chats From Backup With Below Steps
Whatsapp backup files can be found on Gmail Account and Local Storage. You can access those backup files on Phone memory/ Whatsapp/ Backups location.
- After installing WhatsApp and verify your mobile number. You will see an option Find Backup.
- Select Your Gmail Account
- Whatapp will automatically choose the last created backup file.
- Click Restore (Wait 1-5 Minutes To Complete Restore Process)
- Click Done. Now you will able to see your old chats and messages.
Thanks For Visiting Patachalgaya.com.