Rupashree Form PDF Download: Rupashree Prakalpa is a scheme of the Government of West Bengal under the Department of Women & Child and social welfare. Rs 25,000 is being given at the time of daughters’ marriages who belongs to a financially weak family.
If you want to apply for Rupashree Prakalpa you need to submit the rupashree form. You can apply for this scheme online and offline. To apply for this scheme you need to fill up the rupashree application form and submit it to the concerned department. We have provided the Rupashree Form PDF in this article.
Also, Read – Top PDF Forms
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form Download In Bengali 2021
Rupashree scheme is implemented in all districts of West Bengal. Download the rupashree prakalpa application from the below download link and take a printout of the form and fill it up with valid details.
|Income Below Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum
|Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form
- The applicant has attained the age of 18 years
- She is unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
- The proposed marriage is her first marriage.
- She was born in West Bengal OR she has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years OR her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Her family income is not greater than Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum.
- Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
- She has an active bank account for which she is the sole account-holder. The bank account must be in a bank that has an IFS Code and a MICR code and transacts e-payments through NEFT.
Documents Need To Attach With Application Form
Attach the below documents with your Rupashree application form.
- Proof of applicant’s age: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate
- Never-married Status
- Family income
- Proof of Residence
- Bank Account: Self-attested photo-copy of the page of bank passbook which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFS Code and MICR No. and other details
- Proof of proposed marriage: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage / Self Declaration.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate
- Colored passport size photographs of the applicant.
Application Processing Stages –
Each application will be assigned to an Enquiry Officer, who will conduct a field verification and submit an Enquiry Report.
The Sanctioning officer (BDO/ SDO/Commissioner) shall sanction all applications that have been successfully verified, and reject those that have a negative report or are ineligible.
The Drawing and Disbursing Officer will based on fund availability, transfer the sanctioned grant through IFMS to the bank account of the applicant. The Fund transfer must be executed at least five days before the date of the proposed marriage.
Rupashree Form PDF Download West Bengal | Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form In Bengali | Rupashree Prakalpa Form 2021 | Rupashree Apply Online
Also, Read – Aikyashree Scholarship Form Download
Patachalgaya.com does not own the PDF, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly contact us by clicking the Contact us link.